Yikes!!! It’s almost Christmas!!! Have you started shopping yet???
Time to rack ( ie..scrutinize, contemplate, consider closely, focus) your brain and find the best toys for your special needs child without breaking the bank.
Since there are so many disabilities today, I thought it might be helpful to list some great websites for gift ideas. I know! You’re welcome!!
- Fat Brain Toys is a small, family owned and operated business that has a great list of toys and games for special needs kids.
- Different Roads was founded by a mother of an autistic child with over 600 different toys, games and tools to choose from.
- Toys R Us Follow this link to find an assortment of learning and educational toys for your special child.
- Lakeshore Learning has a holiday gift guide for all ages.
- Amazon This link takes you straight to the special needs toy section which, because it’s Amazon, is amazing.
Ok, my little Christmas elves…..lets get shopping and keep the Merry in Christmas by getting our lists finished early!!
Have the Merriest of Christmas’s this season and don’t forget to read about the birth of Jesus to your little (and big) ones.